Located in the heart of Bordeaux, near the river, the Palais de la Bourse benefits from an ideal situation, easyly reachable with all types of transports.
The tramway allows a direct access to the rail wail station in 10 minutes (Line C, direction Parc des Expositions / Stade “Matmut Atlantique”, stop « Place de la Bourse ») and a shuttle brings you from the airport in 30 minutes (arrival Tourisme Office, 1-3 allée de Tourny).
By air: Mérignac airport
• several flights daily to major European hubs
• direct flights to the major European capitals
• daily flights to all the major French cities
• shuttle connections per day from Bordeaux-Mérignac airport to Bordeaux city centre
By train: Saint Jean Station
• TGV – 20 trains per day to and from Paris – 2 hours journey-
• railway station: 10 minutes walking distance
By Tramway : Line C : direct from Station Saint-Jean (10 min), direction Parc des Expositions / Stade “Matmut Atlantique”, stop « Place de la Bourse »
By car : A10 (Bordeaux-Paris), A62 (Bordeaux-Toulouse), A63 (Bordeaux-Bayonne), A65 (Bordeaux-Pau), A89 (Bordeaux-Clermont-Lyon) et A8 (Bordeaux-Nice)
Parking under the Palais de la Bourse : 1 620 car parks.
For you, the Palais de la Bourse give you the opportunity to have a carpark ticket for 4 € WT for the evening from 7.00 pm (instead of 5.80 € WT).
Price on request for an event during the day (10% discount on a public price).